Current Career Opportunities
Full-Time Automotive Sales and Leasing Consultant
At Quantrill Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac, our goal is to ensure that we provide our customers with a buying and ownership experience that is worthy of a recommendation to others and we are looking for an individual that shares in this vision. Sales and Leasing Consultant, his/her role will exemplify our brand image as an ambassador, and will provide positive brand experiences to all customers. The ideal candidate would be a customer focused, goal-oriented team player with a positive attitude and initiative to succeed. The Q-Team offers a great work environment.
Requirements (include but are not limited to):
- Computer and Smartphone proficient including Email and Texting
- Driver’s License “G Class” (Required)
- Must be willing to obtain OMVIC License (Required)
- Ability to receive customers
- Professional demeanor, selling style and appearance
- Self motivated
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Provide customers with information regarding vehicles for sale
- Complete sales of automobiles while offering additional products and/or services
- Conduct test drives of vehicles for sale
- Generate and develop new customer accounts
Located in Port Hope and servicing the Port Hope, Cobourg, Ajax, Oshawa, Clarington, Peterborough, Trenton, Belleville and Kingston area. We offer an aggressive pay plan, health, dental and vision benefits and excellent on the job training.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply at sales@QuantrillChev.com RE: Sales Consultant.
To keep our employees safe, we have installed plexiglass barriers at work stations and cash area. We sanitize our waiting area multiple times a day.
Quantrill Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Limited welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.